Amrit Neem 300 (250ml)
It is Neem oil-based herbal pest repellant/ antifeedant insecticide that controls Bollworm and Aphid on cotton plants, as well as leaf roller, Stem borer and Plant Hopper on Rice crops. It can also be used for all cereals, pulses, vegetables and horticulture crops.
- Acts as an insect growth regulator.
- As a feeding deterrent.
- As an ovipositional deterrent.
- The formation of chitin (exoskeleton) is also inhibited.
- Mating, as well as sexual communication, is disrupted.
- Larvae and adults of insects are repelled.
- Adults are sterilized.
- Larvae and adults are poisoned.
- Neem as a bio-fungicide: Neem oil is effective against rots, mildews, rusts, scab, leaf spot and blights.
- Keep away from foodstuffs, animal feed and keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with mouth, skin, eyes and more.
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing (gloves, cap, shoes and mask) while mixing and spraying.